The Q Shuttle
We value all our customers and potential customers and visitors to our website.
Our website is our shop.
It’s a virtual shop which means this is how our users can avail of our products.
Without having a ‘bricks & mortar’ shop means we can cut out the necessary costs that must be covered to cover costs such as rent, rates, electricity and the labour expenses to operate such outlets.
As a consequence, we can off great value, great service and hopefully service with a smile.
It is our ultimate aim to provide the best service, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your shopping experience even better.
At theqshuttle.ie, we treat customer privacy extremely seriously.
Your details are never shared or used unless you authorize us to do so.
We use your contact details to keep you, our customer, or potential customer on up-to-date news on topics relating to badminton which is our passion. This includes our regular blog, newsletter and badminton equipment, which we sell online.
We protect our website with up-to-date security encryptions to protect your information.
When we ask our users to input confidential information such as payment details, these details are encrypted and protected.
If ever you feel unsure or unsafe about providing your details, then please contact Mark or John and let us know, as we want to reassure you that confidentiality and trust are of paramount importance to us.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
How we may use your personal data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- to fulfil your order – we require your contact and payment information to enable in order for us to deliver the product that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc and to meet any legal obligations for the retention of transactional data.
- to tell you about similar products and services, or products and services that you ask us to send you information about, by email, post, mobile, telephone and/or through other digital means. (depending on your stated preferences) including social media platforms.
- to provide you with services you request from us.
- to register you on the Website. (where this involves setting you up with an account, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account. (e.g. such as a change of address or change in your marketing preferences)
- to administer our Website.
- to analyse, and improve, the use of our Website and retail offering, including how you move around our Website.
- to administer any competition run by us.
- to measure and analyse our advertising.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you, other users of our Website.
- to keep in touch with you regarding your marketing preferences.
- to keep our Website and network safe and secure.
- to process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. (we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions)
* You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you, by accessing the customer preference centre or by contacting us.
* Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
* If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
* You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you chose to exercise this right, then in certain circumstances any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
What are Cookies and other tracking technologies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g. computer, tablet or phone) when you visit one of our websites, use our app or see one of our adverts elsewhere on the internet. Cookies don’t store personal details such as your credit card details, your name or your date of birth. They play an important role in helping us to enhance the usability and performance of our websites and your experience using them. Some cookies are also essential to enable you to move around our Website and use its features. Other tracking technologies, like web beacons, clear GIFs, page tags and web bugs, are used to understand how people are using our services and to target advertising.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Our Website uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies operate from the moment you enter the Website until the moment you leave. Once you log off session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies will not be deleted after each session.
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential to our Website, if these are disabled, your experience on our Website may be interrupted and you may not be able to use a shopping basket or make payment.
Performance Cookies collect anonymous data about visitors. We use the data to improve your future experience and identify issues that our users may be experiencing.
Functionality Cookies customise the look and appearance of our Website. For example, a functionality cookie will remember your username and language preferences next time you visit.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies deliver advertisements which are tailored to your web activity. A targeting cookie tracks what you click on whilst on our Website and may share details of what you click on with other organisations such as advertisers. These cookies can also help us to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Third party cookies may be used on our Website by approved organisations to provide services on our Website.
If you have any complaints or comments about our website or any of the products supplied to you, please contact theqshuttle.ie by calling us or emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will get back to you at the earliest time but please allow 24 hours for us to respond to website comments and emails.